Leading the way in leadership recruitment.



We’re experts balancing sophisticated research with good old-fashioned insight. This helps identify, engage and evaluate the very best leaders for your team.

We have a 97% success rate for placing this top talent – and we’re working on the other 3%. Making us your partner of choice.

We think big. Our ‘whole-of-market’ search is the best way to guarantee the engagement and evaluation of all relevant individuals. We conduct a robust and transparent exercise that can be applied to any business objective, regardless of technical discipline or industry.

Whole of Market Search

This approach is designed to engage, excite and evaluate the very best talent out there - wherever it is. We will work closely with you to assess your unique business challenge, its potential solution and how we can most effectively engage the entire market to secure it. It has proved highly successful and has delivered on 97% of assignments.

Leadership Diversity

We believe in providing a range of candidates with balanced and complementary skills, experience and perspective. It encourages the development of new thinking and challenges the status quo. We actively consult with clients, designing our leadership diversity initiatives together to promote and encourage diversity and actively improve the level of talent secured.


Our executive search service is driven by intelligent market insight. The Sanderson research tool is the backbone of this service and it generates and stores high quality information and data. This research covers the wider industry and company cultures, analysing executives’ strengths, weaknesses, backgrounds and the compensation they might expect. We can carry out bespoke research assignments, including market mapping and salary benchmarking, forming reports and studies to give you unique insights into the sector you operate in.

Succession Planning

For many of you, change is constant. Competition increases, regulations change, markets shift and technology evolves – so it is more important than ever to ensure your business is ready and staffed with leaders for the future. You need candidates who can help fuel growth and drive performance. These people need to be able to innovate, collaborate and challenge the status quo in times of uncertainty and form the next generation of high performing leaders.

Talent Pooling

If you continually need to hire people with complex, but similar skills, our Talent Pooling Solution gives you access to the best candidates at short notice. We identify and engage all relevant individuals and then pool them into unique categories. This is an ongoing process that ensures our database is up to date and your options are varied. So you can relax, safe in the knowledge that individuals will be ready to join your team when the opportunity arises.

Contact Our Executive Team

If you are looking for a job - please click here to browse jobs and submit your CV.

Looking to request a reference? Click here to reach our referencing team.